Monday, November 7, 2011

Whistle while you work....

Today is full of work..work..& more w o r k.

3-6 Extension orders, 1 dread fall order, leather earrings.
Custom order round up,completion and packaging.
Shipping lists
Back order check and re-shipping.

I am also re-organizing feather stock and getting my model promo packages together. Which are about a month behind due to such a over-flow of orders, I haven't been able to set aside anytime or finished products for my model packs :(. I hope it isn't too late in the year now to get images! I am so excited I picked out some very lovely girls and I hope the pictures are amazing. Later I will make a post with my current models.

I am also Turning my "sister" shop into a all clothing vintage shop,I am thinking about adding a small beauty section to keep my hair extensions and new nail project on. Trying to clean up feedback for it and get graphics and photos organized too. x.x so much to do..so little time..

Tonight's focus will be creating a stock of wire rings.
 I saw some beautiful gemstones&crystals- Had to buy them.I knew I wanted to use them in some jewelry adventure. Shortly after becoming friends with the lovely Amber Amick, she showed me her blog and I saw this tutorial rock ring DIY by Amber Amick !! How adorable and simple. Before I had been using a stainless steel band and wire wrapping my gemstones to them. I opt for the wire look for a few reasons. I haven't found a reasonably priced metal/sterling gemstone blank setting for rings, I like the primative feel of the wire, And I also like the unique-ness of the wire wrap. No two rings would ever look a-like. After this project, I will post a update and edit a link for it here!


MISEDUCATED.NET 's wire wrap rock ring finished project




IT IS SOOOO CUTEE!! I love the gold and clear crystal together! She did a fantastic job!!! Her tutorial and blog are a great read!










The Time Child precious stone wire ring's.
COMING SOON.

2 comments:

  1. hehehe. I'm excited to see what you make with this ring! Wee! I'm also excited about all of your store changes! Whew!! So much excitement! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Thank you miss Amber Renee! I am excited about my new shop too! The old shop is going through a few changes as well. A bit overwhelming but I am glad to have new fresh projects to focus on! xxx

    ReplyDelete