Sunday, January 22, 2012

2012 Jan hair haul and update!







(black and red not pictured in close ups)
All new basic hair haul for extensions!
These colors are so rich and vibrant. 
100% Real Human Hair
available in lengths ranging from 10-12,12-14,14-16,16-18,18-20
These colors were hand picked to create my new color chart which will be up within the next 2 weeks.

Now for a little update;


There was a extreme back up with orders around the holidays. I am so glad that has decreased! The shop went from new and 2 sales to 80 sales in 3 days 1 week before Christmas! I did enjoy the rush and it prompted me to complete my order for new business cards,post cards and other much needed stationary type things. I also have had 2 requests / special custom orders that I have been extremely excited about and can not wait to get photos back from-
1. A Salon needed Ombre hair extensions from my shop on Etsy for a model that can't dye her real hair. I am so excited to see some pics from that.
2. I am currently working on two jumbo braids in red hues for a magazine photo shoot. Extremely excited about that as well. Possible mention in the magazine! :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment