Friday, March 9, 2012

THETIMECHILD Photoshoot fun!


Just a sneak peak candid preview from the previous shoot we just finished!
The lovely red head is Kalene

The weekend started off crazy and I attempted to not let it set the tone for the rest of the time spent in town for the shoot. However, I still didn't get all my products completed that I wanted to shoot and of course forgot a whole set of earrings at home! Awful-Awful. Once I arrived I wasn't worried about a thing and the shoot was off to a great start. All of the models were AMAZING!

 Kalene has this amazing tomato red hair with pale skin. 
she wore our tomato& cherry red extensions and our barbie blonde. Also a small feather assortment.

Delancy has very long dark-dark brown hair with purple lowlights and olive skin.
She wore our dip dyed purple-fushia-aqua with dark brown base and feather assortment.

Krista has short light brown hair and pale skin.
She wore our traditional ombre hair extensions with our unique color blend techniques. And our El Natural earrings. 

For the next shoot, all I can think is BIGGER and BETTER. I want to pump up the colors, curls, hair and makeup!







No comments:

Post a Comment