Friday, March 23, 2012

What is thetimechild ?

I wanted to create a post just to clear up any questions anyone may have. TheTimeChild is a online shop, I hand make hair extensions, accessories, altered clothing and jewelry. All of my items are hand made by me. I custom make most of my creations to specific customers requests and needs. I am always open to ideas, wild colors and requests.

My most popular items right now are Dip Dye and Ombre Hair extensions. You can custom request all the colors used in your blends. I have a unique blending technique for the perfect gradient needed in creating quality ombre and dip dye hair colors.

All dyes are vegan friendly, hair is 100% human hair salon quality. Clips are small -black discreet and sturdy
lengths range from 10 inches - 20 inches. Longer hair available upon special request.

Another hot item that i've carried since the start of my shops, feather hair extensions & feather earrings. I love creating custom orders. I carry several types of feathers and colors that look perfect and hair of any length. I also carry beads and other tools.

If you have any questions or would like to place a custom order you can contact me at
Thetimechild@live.com

I accept paypal, googlecheckout, moneypak, moneygram and all major creditcards.

connect with the shop on tumblr and facebook's for more photos and info!
shopthetimechild.tumblr.com
facebook.com/thetimechild
facebook/com/shopthetimechild

No comments:

Post a Comment