Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Surroundings & mini shoot



Yesterday the weather was amazing and I wanted to take advantage of the scenery around where I currently live. Here is a mini shoot preview from yesterday. Gorgeous  backgrounds full of colorful mountains,trees,sky line and clouds. 

I didn't use any extensions for this, which also made me realize that the blog is full of extension content and I have yet to really add any of my other creations. The last 6months have mostly been hair extension orders back -to-back. I am finally freeing up some time to work on my other projects. And I hope by mid summer to have a new jewelry and small clothing line up. 

This photo only features my custom feather earrings, brown small feathers, long white feathers and ginger grizzly feathers. They are created in my home studio from natural barred feathers-cruelty free.

You can connect with the shop here ; 

Facebook.com/Shopthetimechild
FAN - Facebook.com/thetimechild
Shopthetimechild.tumblr.com
Thetimechild.bigcartel.com
thetimechild@live.com

Always accepting custom orders and shipping world wide.

4 comments:

  1. I just love my beautiful friend. Amber & her products are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thetimechild.bigcartel.com Click the extension listing and order away! If you have any questions just email me at THETIMECHILD@LIVE.COM <3 Thanks.

      Delete